You typically submit at least one tax withholding form each for state and federal to HR during your onboarding, such as a 1099, W2, or W4. Those forms are stored here, and the tax deductions from them are calculated into your paycheck. If enabled, you can add new forms and submit them to HR.
1. To see your withholding forms, click Forms>Withholding under My Info>My Pay on the Main Menu.
To see the form(s) you submitted, click the pen icon next to it.
To add a new form (if available), click ADD NEW.
2. Once you choose from the list of available withholding forms you can add, this launches a blank copy of the form. The form has fields you can fill out and SUBMIT online to HR.
3. Fill out the fields and click SUBMIT WITHHOLDING FORM (example shown below).
4. A window will pop up to enter your password. This will serve as your signature on the form.
5. Click the I AGREE button to complete the submission. The form will then appear in your list of forms.
You cannot edit submitted forms, you must add a new one.