Whether you must report on EEO-1 to the government or not, Wurk makes it easy to identify gaps in your data. Here’s the fastest way to do this.
1. Navigate to the Main menu, then search for EEO Classification.
2. If your report is lacking data, then follow the steps below to fill it in.
Updating Employee EEO Info
3. Navigate to the Main menu, then click Team>My Team>Employee Information and edit each employee record.
To quickly navigate to an employee record, you can search for them by name in the Search field at the top of the main menu.
4. On the Employee HR tab, update the Default Job, Ethnicity, and Gender fields.
5. Click SAVE for each record.
If you have any questions about how to clean up this data or for more information on our upcoming benchmarking reports, please contact your Wurk Account Manager.