- Free and simple setup process to have Job Requisitions automatically post to Indeed
- Included within the Wurk Recruitment Module
- Job Requisitions have a limit of 120-days with indeed
- Evergreen jobs will need to be reposted to fit this requirement
How to Enable Indeed Integration:
Navigate to Company Settings > HR Setup > Applicant Tracking/Recruitment > Configuration
Add the Job Boards Tab by clicking on Edit Tabs
Click on the “+” Button and Rename the Tab to “Job Boards” and drag and drop the Job Board Configuration Widget into the “Top” Area
Click the back arrow to navigate back to the newly created Job Board tab and check the “Active” box in the Indeed section.
Once you do so, the following options will display.
Company Email – Enter the main email address for a contact at the company that would receive communications from Indeed should there be an item they need to reach out to you on. This is usually a member of your HR team.
Opt In (Opt In Box checked) – If you are interested in managing your applicants via Indeed instead of in Wurk then you would choose this option. Job requisitions would post to indeed and then the application experience is controlled by Indeed and not via the Applicant Profile set-up in Wurk. Note: Any configuration and customization in your Wurk Applicant Profile will not transfer to Indeed.
Opt Out (Opt In Box unchecked) – If you are planning on managing all your applicants in Wurk then keep the Opt in Box unchecked. Job Requisitions will post to Indeed and applicants will be redirected to the Wurk Application process. When unchecking Opt In, the Terms and Conditions pop-up will display requiring your e-signature.
Company EIN – Select which company will be used.
Company Name on Indeed – Enter the EIN name or change the EIN name so that it is recognizable to applicants.
Once you configure these options, all existing job requisitions that full the Indeed criteria will automatically be posted to Indeed. A Success message will indicate the number of job requisitions sent over. A hyperlink for inactive jobs will be shown in the Success message, and when clicked, will navigate you to the report page of Inactive jobs.
- Inactive jobs are jobs that are not going to show up on the Indeed feed when Indeed is enabled. You’ll want to review these jobs and make any applicable changes to them so they can be sent over to Indeed. Job Requisitions marked as Inactive occurs usually due to missing key criteria or the job has aged out (i.e. past 120-day mark). There is login in the system to explain what each individual job requisition is needing in order to have it pushed to Indeed.
Indeed Job Requisition Key Criteria:
- Job Title
- Job Description
- Active Status
- If Visibility Date To is blank, Indeed will set a 120-day expiration date.
- If Visibility Date time period > 120 days, Indeed will set a 120-day, Indeed will set a 120-day expiration date
- External Job Type (i.e. External, Internal & External)
Upon saving the job requisition, the system will prompt you with error messages if there are invalid fields.
Job Board Widget in Job Requisitions:
- Once the Job Board Configuration is activated a Job Board widget will be added to the job requisitions. This widget is where you can view the status of Indeed job postings or Upost/Post job requisitions.
- Post on Job Boards – Allows you to manually post a Job Requisition to Indeed. This is only necessary if you have manually unposted a job and then need to repost it again.
- When a new or existing job requisition is created or edited and then saved, and it has all of the Indeed’s required settings, the success message will indicate it was sent to the queue.
- Unpost From Job Boards – Allows you to remove a Job Requisition from Indeed and the career portal so it can be edited or closed.
- Once you click on this button, you’ll check the Indeed checkbox and click Unpost. Enter your password on the Unpost Job Acknowledgement pop-up and click Yes. The job will be unposted from Indeed (& the Career Page) and the status will be updated from the Job Boards status page upon clicking the View Status On Job Boards button.
- View Status on Job Boards – Allows you to monitory when Job Requisitions were posted to Indeed and if they were unposted and/or posted again.
- Clicking on this button will show the name of the job board, the posted status, the date and time of the last action, who posted the job, and the expiration of the job
- If no Visibility End Date is entered in the requisition, Indeed will Automatically set a 120-day expiration date from the Date/Time column.
- Clicking on the hyperlinked Board Name will open that job board’s website and will search for the company and the job title to show the posting on the job board website.
Job Requisition Report Page:
The Job Requisitions report page, under Team > Recruitment > Job Requisitions will have the Posted Date On Indeed column available to be added.
The columns will have the date/time stamp value for the job posting. The date/time stamps can be clicked and will redirect you to the board, along with a filter that is based on that job title and location.
Bulk posting can be done from the Job Requisition report page. Multiple jobs can be selected and then posted or unposted by clicking the Job Board button and then selecting a job board and the Post or Unpost option.
Additional Information About Indeed:
When a Job Requisition has been posted and then unposted from Indeed, doing so will cause the job to not be visible on the main Career Page. This can also happen by disabling the visibility setting on the configuration page.
- If the job is subsequently re-posted to Indeed, or the job is made active again by clicking the visible button, the job will be visible and available on both Indeed and the main Career Page. Once enabled, you cannot have a job on the Career Page but not on Indeed.
- Applicants will be able to see the hiring stage status via Indeed. When an employer makes a change to an Application Hiring stage on an application that came from Indeed when you have opted-in, we will transmit the stage to Indeed so the Applicant can see their updated stage status.
- If Indeed is disabled, you can choose to reactivate your job requisitions; but if Indeed is enabled, the job requisitions must meet the Indeed standards to be made active, and the system will deactivate jobs that do not meet their standards.
- If there is a Requisition Approval Workflow then the requisition will not be posted until the requisition is approved.