Changing Company Address

Follow the steps below whenever your company moves or adds addresses. This is typically done by your Administrator(s) since this role can log a ticket with Wurk Support.

Your company may use multiple addresses for different purposes: physical address, check shipping location, tax location (per cost center), W2 shipping location, legal address. If any of these addresses change, follow this topic to complete the process.
If your company changes Banks or becomes Unbanked, or changes Bank Account Signatory, see Changing Company Bank Info.

If Any Of These Things Change, Follow These Steps

  • Company EIN Address= Legal Address (IRS Address from SS4/147c, tax return address) 
  • Separate Mailing Address=Pay Statement and W2 Return Address 

WARNING: Legal Address changes need to be reported to all federal, state, and local taxing authorities, including the IRS. Wurk is required to have IRS confirmation of a name or address change prior to making any changes to our system. For additional information, please visit this site.

If you do not complete this request with Wurk when any of the items above change, your information will no longer match federal and state records and could cause tax filing discrepancies and compliance issues, or cause checks or W2s to be shipped to the wrong locations.


  1. Open the Address Change Form (PDF) and save it to your computer or tablet.
  2. Fill out the form (in Acrobat) and save again.
  3. Email the form, plus the documents listed above, to Wurk Support:
  4. In the email, use the subject line, "[Your Company] — Address Change"
  5. A member of our Compliance and/or Support team will follow up with you

If you need to add or change a check shipping location or Tax location cost center, please submit a case to Wurk Support: and a member of our Support team will follow up with you.