When a new hire needs you to re-send the email that links them to Wurk and instructions them in logging on, follow the steps below.
1. On the main menu, search for Notifications (or navigate under the Admin Settings tab to Global Setup>Notifications).
If you de-activate this notification, you must create and activate your own or new hires will not receive an email about Wurk. Additionally, it is possible that other users in your system may have de-activated it in the past, so we recommend that you check that is is turned on going forward.
2. Confirm that the employee email address is correct in the system (work vs personal).
3. Re-send the employee Account Created email (under Team>My Team>Employee Information).
4. Select the employee you want to receive the resend.
5. Click on the More icon and select Send Account Created Email option from menu.
6. A pop-up window will appear asking if you wan to Send account created email? Click Send.