This section guides you in managing pay and payroll in Wurk and is for Managers and Administrators. Tasks in this section require special permissions.
Managing TLM is closely related to Pay and Payroll. Employees' timesheets, time off, job titles, cost centers, and so on are used to calculate their paychecks, deductions, and accruals.
In this section...
- Payroll for Managers: What Is It and What Do I Have to Do?
- Adding Bonuses and Deductions to Paychecks
- Adjusting Employee Base Compensation for Minimum Wage
- Basic Tax Information
- Recording Manually Issued Paychecks Into Payroll
- Issuing a Manual Check
- Paying an Employee Manually Via Direct Deposit
- Changing Employee Pay from Hourly to Salary
- Adjusting Employee Base Pay for Minimum Wage
- Setting Pay Periods
- Setting Pay Calculations
- Voiding Pay Statements
- Processing Payroll and Working with Timesheets
- Planning for Year-End Payroll
- Reporting on Payroll
- Working with Payroll Reports
- Updating Base Compensation
For more guidance on payroll taxes, see our Payroll Tax Resources and this article, IRS 280E Tax Code: Cannabis Accounting, Deductions, & Strategy.