This section explains elements of the interface you can use throughout the system.
Learning the Basic Navigation
1. This section explains elements of the interface you can use throughout the system.
• Blue text are clickable links to actions or more information.
• Titles along the top show you where you are in the system.
• Tabs along the top toggle what displays on the screen. When there are more tabs than fit on the screen, you can tap to scroll sideways and see more tabs.
If you drill down to a page, you can use the Up arrow to back out, or the Main Menu>Home.
Throughout the interface, you can use the Back arrow to return to a previous screen, and the X to close.
Using Tabs on the Home Page
Tabs along the top of the home page help you quickly toggle to the most commonly used information. Your tabs may differ from the examples shown here and from your desktop app. Tabs on mobile behave similarly to the desktop version.
- To open a tab, tap on it.
- To scroll through your tabs side-to-side, click the tab on the furthest side of your screen.
Managers and admins will see additional tabs.
From anywhere in the system, you can return to home from Main Menu>Home.
Using Your Home Page
Your home page is what you first see when you access Wurk. It contains “widgets,” which are boxes of information on the screen. These widgets vary depending on your Security Profile. Shown below is a typical example of the Home page for a regular employee. You can click on some of these to see more information and drill down for details.
Filling Out Forms and Completing Checklists
For lengthy forms and checklists, the latest version of Wurk displays them with blue tabs along the left to help you fill them out more easily. You can advance through each tab or section of the form to complete sections with less scrolling than in previous releases. You can either use the Continue button or click on each tab to complete the form in a "sequence". Once all is complete the Submit button becomes available. The example below shows this type of form, for the Onboarding Checklist (for new employees).